Did you mean: 

Battery Drain in Asus ROG Phone 5

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Non-Root
Frequency of Occurrence: Daily
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): No Specific App
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

I've noticed that there is a battery drain in my phone.
It's giving very less SOT given the 6000 mah battery. In normal usage I'm getting max 8 hrs of SoT but I should get 10+ hrs.

8 REPLIES 8

Please Solve this issue as soon as possible.
One of the main reasons I bought this phone was it's battery. And now I'm getting the same battery backup as some cheap phone with 4200mah battery.

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
@duttaswaroop00 You need to share your usage pattern for the team to ascertain the problem.
@virdi9838 It would be great if you can respect the community guidelines by not abusing in the forum. If you do have problems you can mention them in a formal way. Kindly refrain yourself from using such vulgar words in a forum and that too the Citizens of India.

virdi9838

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/51003/battery-drain-in-asus-rog-phone-5

koi update na ayega agar ayeya v toh wahi bugs ki dukaan leke ayega 🤣🤣🤣 chutiya sale 50,000 ka Asus ka phone khride hain bakchod log sale tabi india main chutiyo ki kami ni hain

View post
Bhai kaun kya h ye to dikh rha itne khali log h k Random post pe jaa k comment kar rhe🤣.
Paisa h to khareeda bhai aap bhi kamao aur khareedo 50k ka phone.

ReaperZ_ASUS

@duttaswaroop00 You need to share your usage pattern for the team to ascertain the problem.

@virdi9838 It would be great if you can respect the community guidelines by not abusing in the forum. If you do have problems you can mention them in a formal way. Kindly refrain yourself from using such vulgar words in a forum and that too the Citizens of India.

View post
I have charged my phone to 100%.
Once it dips down to 10% I'll post my Battery Usage on this thread.