gopinath11212
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

12 REPLIES 12

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
ReaperZ_Wolf

Go to system lighting and check if the music mode is on or not. Let me know that 1st. Secondly this RGB works by capturing sound via microphone and has nothing actually to do with the camera app. Previously you used to get that RGB effect because the click sound used to be captured by the microphone and the RGB used to light up. You may see that i have created a separate thread also that unnecessarily certain apps used to turn on the RGB light whenever there was a sound generated which is unnecessary. So might be they have taken up this issue and removed it from the camera app. If you think its a must for you then you may ask but trust me its not that important and moreover it may clash with other app sound too.

View post
Anyways i have tested it myself now and it seems the click of pic doesn't light up the RGB. If you think thats a necessity you may ask the moderators to fix it.

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
ReaperZ_Wolf

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/177841#Comment_177841

Anyways i have tested it myself now and it seems the click of pic doesn't light up the RGB. If you think thats a necessity you may ask the moderators to fix it.

View post
screenshot-20210723-162214453-1-1.jpg
This is the source of the problem
I hope they fix it soon

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
Sdm

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/177844#Comment_177844

screenshot-20210723-162214453-1-1.jpg

This is the source of the problem

I hope they fix it soon

View post
Thanks. So they did add a note here for the same. Well i hope the moderators have an answer to this implementation that they have done. @ARP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS