Sibi
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version: .57
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi Asus,
Many rog users requesting themeing option like you give for zenfone series....but we get reply like theme store and this Android theme option will conflict with each other ..but I used color os/realme ui which has both theme store and android theme option..in that when we use a theme and go change accent color it says theme in use....why can't asus do this??!! You can give theme option found in stock android and people like us (trust me many people will agree to me) will leave theme store default and use android theme option....while people who like theme store will leave the android theme default and use themes.

Now seeing Android 12 which rog 5 will definitely get..it has much more theme options compared to android 11...so it would be good if you implement stock android theme like in zenfone series for rog too...not many people prefer applying theme with pre set accent color and also changes icon packs.
7 REPLIES 7

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Sibi,
I understand your request but I think you have already got a reply. However, you don't feel satisfied with the reply.
I request you to add your request to Ideas for next. As you said many users would agree with you, depending on the request the devs can look into it.

christevensaben
Star II
+1 to @Sibi
others pls help to vote so asus accept this request

Sibi
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Sibi,

I understand your request but I think you have already got a reply. However, you don't feel satisfied with the reply.

I request you to add your request to Ideas for next. As you said many users would agree with you, depending on the request the devs can look into it.

View post
Sure bro I will do that

Sibi
Rising Star II
christevensabenz

+1 to @Sibi

others pls help to vote so asus accept this request

View post
Thanks bro for the support..I have share my link I created in the ideas for next..please +1 in that and share the link with other rog users