This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIFI DISCONNECTION PROBLEM

my wifi disconnects in every 10-15 minutes. Sometimes it works fine and sometimes it disconnects and sometimes my wifi doesnot show in the list of available networks. What to do now?
5 REPLIES 5

Falcon_ASUS
deepakkathayat1997

my wifi disconnects in every 10-15 minutes. Sometimes it works fine and sometimes it disconnects and sometimes my wifi doesnot show in the list of available networks. What to do now?

@deepakkathayat1997
Could you please provide me your product model , BIOS & system version?
Have you ever tried to uninstall the wireless network card driver and reinstall it again?
Thank you.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
deepakkathayat1997

Will you update latest compatible wifi device driver to windows os .

Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/49830/wifi-disconnection-problem

@deepakkathayat1997

Could you please provide me your product model , BIOS & system version?

Have you ever tried to uninstall the wireless network card driver and reinstall it again?

Thank you.

View post
I have the same probleme. my product Zenbook UX461F, BIOS Vendor : American Megatrends version 307, system version : Windows 10 pro 64 bit.
Please give me solution for this 🙏

Falcon_ASUS
Pendidikan Khusus Profesi Advokat

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/172855#Comment_172855

I have the same probleme. my product Zenbook UX461F, BIOS Vendor : American Megatrends version 307, system version : Windows 10 pro 64 bit.

Please give me solution for this 🙏

View post
@Pendidikan Khusus Profesi Advokat
Thank you.