This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AOSP BETA BUGS FIXED REGARDING

Not applicable
Hlw Team I am a Asus product user ,I have a Asus phone Asus Max Pro M1 device and I am using your Android 10 AOSP beta version on this device few days like 20 to 25 days and I am facing multiple bugs and crashes on it.

so can you let me know when your team release proper stable update on this device because we are already waiting from past 7 months and still your team are not release any bug fixed update on Asus Max Pro M1 device.

say to your team members that provide a major bugs fixed stable updates on this device as soon as possible in this month!!
9 REPLIES 9

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, kindly list down the issues you have been facing so that we could assist you better and also we would like to know whether you've tried any troubleshooting.

Not applicable
fussion_ASUS

Hi, kindly list down the issues you have been facing so that we could assist you better and also we would like to know whether you've tried any troubleshooting.

View post
#fussion_ASUS firstly I am glad to your reply,
Hey mod I facing some very irritating bugs like- WIFI bug in which WiFi connection not stable means it is disconnected automatically and after few sec it is automatically connected then disconnected after few seconds and then connected after few seconds, and I'm doing all trouble shooting like network reset ,WiFi reset, also full format process but still this bug is not going and irritating to me every seconds.
2-and second bug is voice is so loud and crack during WhatsApp calling with someone,this bug is also happen in previous version of Android 10 beta and it also happen with latest 438 version of Android 10 AOSP on Asus Max Pro M1 device...

That's it , I hope Asus Team You understand my feedback , your software update is stable but little bit optimisation is need like - above mentioned bugs are very irritating in day to day life uses, I'm currently using Android 9 version because some bugs on Android 10 AOSP is very irritating, so please release one new update and fixed this bugs as soon as possible.

Thanku.

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, thank you for highlighting the issues. We have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

Not applicable
fussion_ASUS

Hi, thank you for highlighting the issues. We have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

View post
yes please release new update on this device!!