waxy78611
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi, how are you finding the Android 11 Update?
Any noticeable differences?
Is battery life the same, worse or better than Android 10?
Black crush been fixed?
How is temperature of phone?
Is there volte in UK?
Overall, do you prefer Android 10 or 11?
Any info, as much as possible would be highly appreciated as I haven't updated yet but willing to update based on feedback,
Thank you.
23 REPLIES 23

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
AVS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/177507#Comment_177507

Is the new UI similar to the one on rog 5? Like i see some features like eSports mode in rog 5, did they arrive on rog 3 after the update??

Im from india too but didn't get the update 😖, waiting for it

View post
Well you will get when global release starts , most of us updated manually via software available on Asus website which is global version only but mentioned as only for TW so nobody is sure if global will be same or different so i will suggest you to wait for global release but anyway volte and everything else is working fine
And let me disappoint you that we are not getting a single feature from rog 5 , i mean if they give us rog 5 features than their rog 5 will be trash 😂

Aryan202
Community Legend I
AVS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/177507#Comment_177507

Is the new UI similar to the one on rog 5? Like i see some features like eSports mode in rog 5, did they arrive on rog 3 after the update??

Im from india too but didn't get the update 😖, waiting for it

View post
Rog 3's android 11 update is based on Zen ui 7
Rog 5's android 11 is based on latest Zen ui 8

jaykesharwani9
Rising Star II
They took 9 months to release A11 update. 😂😂
Jokes apart they their dev team is shitty who can't even fix color banding issue.

MrBlackCrush
Rising Star II
The phone was out less than 1 year ago and now we got the update, I don't see what is the issue.
I don't think we bought a rog phone in order to wait updates.
Few more days and we'll start seeing discussions about android 12 I bet

generalmayhemuk
Star II
Heya guys and gals
I'm a UK based ROG PHONE 3 owner and am wondering if we will get an OTA update to Android 11 at any point. I've tried the download file, the phone see's it,I begin the process but then says update failed before anything happens. My current software version is 17.0822.2005.11 on Android 10. I have the ASUS I003DD MODEL with 256gb ROM and 12gb RAM.
Is there anything special or specific i should be doing to update ?

Thanks for the help people:-) hope you're all well.