This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non availability of spares

vkk178
Rising Star I
I was considering upgrading from the 5z to Zenfone 8 . But considering the lack of spares I am now thinking it would be a bad idea . I have been calling the service center since the last one month for battery & USB port replacement on my 5Z but it seems they dont have spares . Apparently, you need to submit your phone for a week AND then they will order the part AND then they will service your phone. Are they expecting you to stay without mobile for a what should be a 30 minute repair job . Compare this to other mobile manufacturers, ASUS seems to be lagging far behind .. Very dissapointed 🙄😓

3 REPLIES 3

abhineet150
Rising Star I
vkk178

I was considering upgrading from the 5z to Zenfone 8 . But considering the lack of spares I am now thinking it would be a bad idea . I have been calling the service center since the last one month for battery & USB port replacement on my 5Z but it seems they dont have spares . Apparently, you need to submit your phone for a week AND then they will order the part AND then they will service your phone. Are they expecting you to stay without mobile for a what should be a 30 minute repair job . Compare this to other mobile manufacturers, ASUS seems to be lagging far behind .. Very dissapointed 🙄😓

Non availability of spares
This has always been the case
I had the back glass panel cracked but they asked me to pay the amount first and then they would order the part
It took them 5 to 8 days approx for repairing
But considering the pandemic and parts availability ,the duration may extend

vkk178
Rising Star I
But they want me to leave the phone there . They can always ask you for some token advance . Shouldn't they atleast be having a stock of common spares like battery , screen , buttons .

Same story after calling up the SVC center they don't even have battery stock.Wonder if Asus is serious about Indian Market

abhineet150
Rising Star I
vkk178

But they want me to leave the phone there . They can always ask you for some token advance . Shouldn't they atleast be having a stock of common spares like battery , screen , buttons .

Same story after calling up the SVC center they don't even have battery stock.Wonder if Asus is serious about Indian Market

View post
Yes I agree
but I had to leave my smartphone at service centre with them and was sing some other spare I had
That's actually a problem
but can't help it