This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHONE DEAD FEW MONTHS AFTER I.C REPLACEMENT !!

sauravshanbhogu
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS660KL, Global ROM
Firmware Version: WW_17.0240.2105.90_0
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello
I purchased this phone on January of 2020, phone started getting restart issues within 5 months of usage. Thanks to the pandemic I had to wait months for it to get serviced. Finally on November of 2020 I was able to get the MB replaced. This is a well known issue and so many ROG II users have had this issue and had their motherboards replaced. Fast forward to today the phone died. Doesn't turn on and no response on connecting the charger either. I tried to contact few Zen talk mods through an already open discussion regarding the same issue opened by @anjubunny123 and nobody is replying. I am having exact same issue. I trusted this brand, chose this over the likes of OnePlus 7T pro and the Xr and today Ive been reduced to a joke. Not even a year since the Motherboard was replaced and the phone has died and to my surprise again the cause for this is a faulty motherboard. Contacted the Service centre and guy says I'll have to pay for this, pay for something that I'm not even responsible for. Is this what you get for purchasing a product from "premium" ROG lineup. I even own a ASUS Gaming NB that costs 85k. Is this how your company treats its customers??
Thanks ASUS

@ARP_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Anders@Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS
9 REPLIES 9

sauravshanbhogu
Rising Star II
@Falcon_ASUS @fussion_ASUS @CH_ASUS Please look into this

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
sauravshanbhogue

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ZS660KL, Global ROM
  2. Firmware Version: WW_17.0240.2105.90_0
  3. Rooted or not: Not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hello

I purchased this phone on January of 2020, phone started getting restart issues within 5 months of usage. Thanks to the pandemic I had to wait months for it to get serviced. Finally on November of 2020 I was able to get the MB replaced. This is a well known issue and so many ROG II users have had this issue and had their motherboards replaced. Fast forward to today the phone died. Doesn't turn on and no response on connecting the charger either. I tried to contact few Zen talk mods through an already open discussion regarding the same issue opened by @anjubunny123 and nobody is replying. I am having exact same issue. I trusted this brand, chose this over the likes of OnePlus 7T pro and the Xr and today Ive been reduced to a joke. Not even a year since the Motherboard was replaced and the phone has died and to my surprise again the cause for this is a faulty motherboard. Contacted the Service centre and guy says I'll have to pay for this, pay for something that I'm not even responsible for. Is this what you get for purchasing a product from "premium" ROG lineup. I even own a ASUS Gaming NB that costs 85k. Is this how your company treats its customers??

Thanks ASUS

@ARP_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Anders@Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS

PHONE DEAD FEW MONTHS AFTER I.C REPLACEMENT !!
You will get a reply by tomorrow or day after, please be patient.

sauravshanbhogu
Rising Star II
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/50894/phone-dead-few-months-after-i-c-replacement

You will get a reply by tomorrow or day after, please be patient.

View post
Thanks for replying. I'll definitely wait