waxy78611
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version: .57 LATEST
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: ALL THE TIME
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
So I stupidly updated to .57 update which was supposed to "Optimize Speakers". Well the speakers have been ruined. There's no bass & no clarity.
I have a Rog phone 3 also so I compared the sound with the Rog 5 with the Same Song.
Before this horrible .57 update, the speakers were still not as good as when i first got the phone, but .57 update has completely ruined the Speakers & they sound more like the Rog phone 2. Loud but Dull, no base or clarity.
On my Rog phone 3, the bass can be heard instantly. On the Rog phone 5, with the same song, the bass has completely disappeared and the sound is now flat, the speakers sound very cheap. I tried Audio wizard etc, but it doesn't make a difference. I didn't even have to use audio wizard before to hear the bass. Infact, the bass was so good before that it could be FELT in the phone which was really cool.
But now, speakers are absolutely trash.
ASUS TEAM, Do us a favour & put the speakers back to how they were when the phone was released 1st time !!! The Rog 5 feels so horrible to use now, like it's been downgraded. Horrible update.
2 REPLIES 2

How do i downgrade back to .56..can i do it manually by renaming it,which i tried but it says update failed

waxy78611
Zen Master I
nigelrodrigues06

How do i downgrade back to .56..can i do it manually by renaming it,which i tried but it says update failed

View post
Yes rename last 2 digits to .58