This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A12 on Rog2 and Rog3

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
While it doesnt have to be anytime soon I'd appreciate a Rog2 / Rog3 A12 version promise for the Phone, unlike A11 android 12 does bring a ton of new features to the table. Most importantly the new feature that allows the Android system to update via the play store, meaning users will not have to wait for you to push an update for security updates and you don't have to make new firmwares with security updates nonstop anymore.
Other features such as app hibernation, complete redesign of the phone and other convenient features such as audio source selection are all very huge updates which will benefit both phones.

19 REPLIES 19

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Samalay

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/177406#Comment_177406

Ahh and how do I level up ?

Anyway, I was able to talk to danishblunt ( he messaged me ) and he basically said that rog phone 5 is garbage and that's why I wasn't able to sleep properly last night.

View post
There's no particular criteria for leveling up the more you are active (reply to comments,get upvotes etc) the faster you rank up basically the higher your account activity the faster you rank up
I personally joined this forum in 2019 took me like 2yrs to get to lvl 5

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Samalay

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/177421#Comment_177421

Hey thanks for the information.

Anyway, what's your opinion regarding the rog phone 5 ?

View post
I can't say to be honest I don't own the device my view is totally based on all the reviews I've read about it
Obviously the catch as many would say is that 888 runs hotter than previous sd flagships now there are some who would agree with this and some debunk this totally (people with 888 phones) so this is something only people with R5 can say (a safe opinion might be that it runs hotter when under stress benchmarks or demanding games on higher settings)
Anyways R5 as a hardware proposition looks great coupled with Zen ui with a lot of features (don't expect fast updates tho one con with rog and gaming phones in general)
You would be better off asking this on a Rog community group for example telegram, XDA or maybe create a thread in the Rog 5 forums,a heads up tho zentalk comments might might be negative as forums mostly have people who have some sort of issue/bugs etc (rarely device enthusiasts) so a general question like is "X phone good or bad" might mostly get negative responses

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Samalay

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/177433#Comment_177433

Thanks for the information.

View post
Best to look at the rog5 forum and see the disaster that is the rog5 for yourself.

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
I like this idea
Absoultely must vote for it

AVS
Star III
The fan base is definitely incredible for rog 2 and 3 (mostly 3) , i heard rog 3 was gonna get android 12.. like they said we never told any thing about 1 major update ,but we have hope for android 12(rog 3) i Heard this long ago... And don't worry rog 3 fam .. i know for sure either dot.os or lineage.os will prep android 12 skin for rog 3.. (if asus does it's usual and disappoint us) our fanbase is kinda awsome hehe