This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone randomly restarting again even after I C replacement

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
It's Been 2 months since I've got my MB replaced ,during that replacement the service center guy did something with RGB light as I couldn't get it on again for which I need visit the service center ,Now after since the last 10 days ,my phone it's retarting randonly again for once in every 6 to 7 hours and even while playing battlegrounds Mobile India fps going down to even 18 frames and phone is becoming so hot that I cannot even hold it ,temps are ranging from 48 to 49 even in cool climate
To be frank I feel this phone isn't built to handle the usage of a gamer
Coming to the speakers there is so much distortion in the speakers and sound from them has gone down pretty bad
Now what should I do for my restarts and RGB not turning on ,any help
I have been facing many restarts from the last week
@ARP_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Anders@Anders_ASUS
22 REPLIES 22

Vamp
Zen Master I
anjubunny123

It's Been 2 months since I've got my MB replaced ,during that replacement the service center guy did something with RGB light as I couldn't get it on again for which I need visit the service center ,Now after since the last 10 days ,my phone it's retarting randonly again for once in every 6 to 7 hours and even while playing battlegrounds Mobile India fps going down to even 18 frames and phone is becoming so hot that I cannot even hold it ,temps are ranging from 48 to 49 even in cool climate

To be frank I feel this phone isn't built to handle the usage of a gamer

Coming to the speakers there is so much distortion in the speakers and sound from them has gone down pretty bad

Now what should I do for my restarts and RGB not turning on ,any help

I have been facing many restarts from the last week

@ARP_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Anders@Anders_ASUS

Phone randomly restarting again even after I C replacement
Being honest, at this time there is no meaning to waste any more money on this phone. Software support is gonna end in 2 - 4 months. Buy a new one whenever it suits your budget and probably not from Asus given your experience (I know Asus devices looks compelling for the price in India).

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
Vamp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/50758/phone-randomly-restarting-again-even-after-i-c-replacem...

Being honest, at this time there is no meaning to waste any more money on this phone. Software support is gonna end in 2 - 4 months. Buy a new one whenever it suits your budget and probably not from Asus given your experience (I know Asus devices looks compelling for the price in India).

View post
And about buying a new phone,it reminds me of how excited and dumb I was when I ordered this phone and ignored the 7t completely which was my first choice😂

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
Well no reply from the mods concludes they don't care anymore about this issue
My phone has reached the end gate
Thank you asus for many memorable pathetic experiences
Hope you'll have great series of rog phones coming up

Thanks again

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
anjubunny123

Well no reply from the mods concludes they don't care anymore about this issue

My phone has reached the end gate

Thank you asus for many memorable pathetic experiences

Hope you'll have great series of rog phones coming up

I'll make sure I will drive away as many people as could from buying rog phones again 😜

Thanks again

View post
It is weekend now..
Mods are mostly active from Monday-friday.There are very slight chances that you will get a reply on weekend so i think you should wait and see for next week @ARP_ASUS sir will definetly look into your issue.
Thanks!