HeLLbOy
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 5
Firmware Version: April 2021
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: n/a
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): n/a
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I am unable to find the bypass charging option. I have purchased the phone yesterday and have been trying to find that option in the settings and the Armory Crate XMode settings. Also, if someone can explain the advantage of steady charging and when/2hy should it be used?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
Bypass Charging is available when you play the game. For this your charger needs to be connected to enable it. This protects unnecessary drainage of battery while playing keeping the battery percentage same when you started the game. You can access it by swiping left side of the screen while in the game.
screenshot-20210717-100829521.jpg
Steady charging is a feature that helps to preserve you battery for a longer period of time by avoiding overheating and overcharging which can lead to battery degradation on a long term.
screenshot-20210717-100854688.jpg
There are 2 options available in Steady charging- 18watts and Ultra Steady Charging-10watts. Hypercharge by default is 30watts. So choose any option you want.
Hopefully this helps you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
Bypass Charging is available when you play the game. For this your charger needs to be connected to enable it. This protects unnecessary drainage of battery while playing keeping the battery percentage same when you started the game. You can access it by swiping left side of the screen while in the game.
Steady charging is a feature that helps to preserve you battery for a longer period of time by avoiding overheating and overcharging which can lead to battery degradation on a long term.
There are 2 options available in Steady charging- 18watts and Ultra Steady Charging-10watts. Hypercharge by default is 30watts. So choose any option you want.

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
Reaperzwolf

View post
The steady charging is available in Settings- Battery- Battery Care

Induwara2003
Star I

It is a rog phone 5 ..there is no bypass charging mode in my device never had