This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ZB570TL [Asus_X018D] (update to Android version 8.0.1 Oreo or not) ???? to fix issue

bru
Star I
Asus Zenfone Max Plus
model ZB570TL
Android version 7.0
Build number --- WW_Phone-14.02.1809.69-20181018
not rooted
issue- current with 2020 GMC terrain -not connecting or dropping connection even while talking with auto via Bluetooth. The auto has no problems with the second driver's Apple i phone.
I was wondering if others may have any suggestions. The Asus phone has all of the permissions granted so as to connect with auto and share contacts and yet continually the contact list does not show up on the auto screen. This is the second auto, both GM's and this Asus phone has had the same problems with both vehicles.
GM service blames the Asus phone and I have the same opinion as Iphones have no issue connecting with vehicle.
I am not technical savvy to do "rooting" and I'm hoping someone can help as the phone is out of warranty

1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
bru

Asus Zenfone Max Plus

model ZB570TL

Android version 7.0

Build number --- WW_Phone-14.02.1809.69-20181018

not rooted

issue- current with 2020 GMC terrain -not connecting or dropping connection even while talking with auto via Bluetooth. The auto has no problems with the second driver's Apple i phone.

I was wondering if others may have any suggestions. The Asus phone has all of the permissions granted so as to connect with auto and share contacts and yet continually the contact list does not show up on the auto screen. This is the second auto, both GM's and this Asus phone has had the same problems with both vehicles.

GM service blames the Asus phone and I have the same opinion as Iphones have no issue connecting with vehicle.

I am not technical savvy to do "rooting" and I'm hoping someone can help as the phone is out of warranty

Asus ZB570TL [Asus_X018D] (update to Android version 8.0.1 Oreo or not) ???? to fix issue
Hi bru
The ZB570TL has an Android O version. You could try to manually update the firmware to Android O (FW version WW-15.02.1810.347). Here is the download link: https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/ZenFone/ZB570TL/UL-ASUS_X018D-WW-15.02.1810.347-user.zip Then, please update the firmware to the latest version WW-15.02.1904.453 in the same way. After the update is complete, please confirm whether your problem has been improved. Thank you.
[Phone] How to update firmware on my phone? | Official Support | ASUS Global