Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"ASUS recommended" power plan is missing

BNibir
Star I
screenshot-2021-07-16-005836.png
Hi,
Recently I reinstalled Windows on my laptop and after that I was missing some features such as missing "eye care" option in MyASUS app, missing ASUS recommended power plan in Power options. I have solved the "eye care" issue but couldn't solve this power plan issue. There used to be an ASUS recommended power plan but after reinstalling windows I can't see it anymore. How can I restore that? Note: I have no pending windows update, everything is up to date.
Model: ASUS VivoBook S15 S531FL
1 REPLY 1

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
BNibir

screenshot-2021-07-16-005836.png

Hi,

Recently I reinstalled Windows on my laptop and after that I was missing some features such as missing "eye care" option in MyASUS app, missing ASUS recommended power plan in Power options. I have solved the "eye care" issue but couldn't solve this power plan issue. There used to be an ASUS recommended power plan but after reinstalling windows I can't see it anymore. How can I restore that? Note: I have no pending windows update, everything is up to date.

Model: ASUS VivoBook S15 S531FL

"ASUS recommended" power plan is missing
Preinstalled windows 10 os means, Asus added recommended applications and power plan, But if you have reinstalled windows right.
Did you reinstalled from factory restore option or did you reinstalled windows by formatting complete harddisk with your USB pen drive right?.
IF you reinstalled with your own USB windows Pendrive means, you won't get the Asus power plan.
But if Asus shares the power plan .reg file, then you are lucky.