This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 update for Rog 3

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
Asus, has come a long way into gaming device market as moderators always been replying that two major updates for Rog device is hard because it requires a lot of work & we are a small team. But again, considering the price we paid i guess every Rog device starting from Rog 2 should have two major android updates, i mean just because other gaming device are lacking in terms of software updates why you "Asus" team don't grab this opportunity and provide us 2 year android update instead of just 1 year.
We as a Rog phone user donot care if you take a long long time giving us the updates, as Asus unlike most brands prefer to only release something when its at most "stable" stage to use as a daily driver.
So Asus moderators here, please discuss these things with your senior level team as this will definitely increase your customers trust on ur products and will help you gain more and increase your customer base for even future products !!

14 REPLIES 14

lalitmen7
Star I
If a person spends Rs. 40000 on a device, there are some expectations. Never buying an Asus handset again. Only 1 major update in approx 2 years. We need Android 11 for ROG 2.

Yashj9
Star I
Asus android 12 is having great gaming centric features and optimisations as well, please don't let us down, give us the Android 12 update also for ROG3

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
All of us have gone to great lengths to buy this exclusive smartphone. I also own a Samsung s9, a phone from 2018.How is it possible that a current phone has the same operating system as one from 3 years ago? Please Asus, give us a chance to have android 12 on this flagship. An exclusive flagship is useless if the software is out of date in 1 year. I think that if you don't update rog3 to A12, you will lose a lot of customers due to lack of trust and support.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Jesp.r

All of us have gone to great lengths to buy this exclusive smartphone. I also own a Samsung s9, a phone from 2018.How is it possible that a current phone has the same operating system as one from 3 years ago? Please Asus, give us a chance to have android 12 on this flagship. An exclusive flagship is useless if the software is out of date in 1 year. I think that if you don't update rog3 to A12, you will lose a lot of customers due to lack of trust and support.

View post
Please don't compare a Samsung flagship with an Asus flagship
It's unfair due to many factors

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I thought we did get two years or major updates on all Asus phones. Am I mistaken? I know that they are as slow as a wet week but we should eventually get the second update