This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 update for Rog 3

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
Asus, has come a long way into gaming device market as moderators always been replying that two major updates for Rog device is hard because it requires a lot of work & we are a small team. But again, considering the price we paid i guess every Rog device starting from Rog 2 should have two major android updates, i mean just because other gaming device are lacking in terms of software updates why you "Asus" team don't grab this opportunity and provide us 2 year android update instead of just 1 year.
We as a Rog phone user donot care if you take a long long time giving us the updates, as Asus unlike most brands prefer to only release something when its at most "stable" stage to use as a daily driver.
So Asus moderators here, please discuss these things with your senior level team as this will definitely increase your customers trust on ur products and will help you gain more and increase your customer base for even future products !!

14 REPLIES 14

vsushant8421
Star I
We all think we want good support and Updates from Asus but i don't know why they can't give.

hottracks4
Star I
I'm never buying a gaming phone from Asus ever again. Owner of a Rog 2 and very disappointed with the levels of OS support provided.

Bought a 40 k flagship phone from a company and they are only providing 1 major update!!! Very disappointed as an owner of rog2

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
RAIDEN™

Asus, has come a long way into gaming device market as moderators always been replying that two major updates for Rog device is hard because it requires a lot of work & we are a small team. But again, considering the price we paid i guess every Rog device starting from Rog 2 should have two major android updates, i mean just because other gaming device are lacking in terms of software updates why you "Asus" team don't grab this opportunity and provide us 2 year android update instead of just 1 year.

We as a Rog phone user donot care if you take a long long time giving us the updates, as Asus unlike most brands prefer to only release something when its at most "stable" stage to use as a daily driver.

So Asus moderators here, please discuss these things with your senior level team as this will definitely increase your customers trust on ur products and will help you gain more and increase your customer base for even future products !!

Android 12 update for Rog 3
@CH_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Gustav