basabjitsinghar
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog phone 3
Firmware Version: .147( latest version)
Rooted or not:not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: randomly from the day of complaint
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
img-20210708-185321.jpg
While playing call of duty , my screen randomly goes black and i get this notification. I have my phone updated to the latest version and have no idea how to fix this.
8 REPLIES 8

rogeriskira
Rising Star I
I noticed that's a glitch to ask for firmware update for the Kunai 3's. I would suggest to click no and reconnect the controller. This is a glitch and I have seen it corrupt firmwares for the Kunai 3. (This is assuming your Kunai 3's are fully updated to begin with)

basabjitsinghar
Star II
img-20210710-222846.jpg
basabjitsingharay

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/175733#Comment_175733

The occurrence is very random but only happens when I plug my type c to 3.5mm jack sideways.

I have never attached the kunai with my device

And when I press update, the updating screen pops up but it's more like that it freezes and nothing happens.so the next thing I do is force restart coz the navigation buttons can no longer be accessed

View post
ARP_ASUS

Hi basabjitsingharay,

How frequent is this popup? Also, have you even applied to kunai on your phone? What happens when you tap on the update?

View post
The occurrence is very random but only happens when I plug my type c to 3.5mm jack sideways.
And when I press update, the updating screen pops up but it's more like that it freezes and nothing happens.so the next thing I do is force restart coz the navigation buttons can no longer be accessed

basabjitsinghar
Star II
basabjitsingharay

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/175733#Comment_175733

View post
I have also had random popups requesting to use the aero active cooler
img-20210710-135841.jpg

basabjitsinghar
Star II
@ARP_ASUS provide a solution