Tess0
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_IO005DA
Firmware Version: 18.0840.2104.57
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
When the keyboard is shown the nav bar buttons disappears. If I try and switch to another keyboard it gets worse. I'm using gboard, but when I switch to another keyboard the navigation bar disappears all together.
Also another annoying problem is that when the keyboard is displayed and you try to swipe down on the status bar, the keyboard will remain on top.
The same thing happens when the keyboard is open and you lock the screen. When you turn on the screen again the keyboard is still open and the number pad is raised to the top making it hard too put in the passcode.

Sent at 12:37 PM, Seen

2 REPLIES 2

rStar
Rising Star II
Tess0

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ASUS_IO005DA
  2. Firmware Version: 18.0840.2104.57
  3. Rooted or not: not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

When the keyboard is shown the nav bar buttons disappears. If I try and switch to another keyboard it gets worse. I'm using gboard, but when I switch to another keyboard the navigation bar disappears all together.

Also another annoying problem is that when the keyboard is displayed and you try to swipe down on the status bar, the keyboard will remain on top.

The same thing happens when the keyboard is open and you lock the screen. When you turn on the screen again the keyboard is still open and the number pad is raised to the top making it hard too put in the passcode.

screenshot-20210713-191750897.jpg

screenshot-20210713-191956829.jpg

Sent at 12:37 PM, Seen

screenshot-20210709-195726384-1.jpg

software Keyboard bugs/annoyance
" hard too put in the passcode. "
I agree with you on this one.

It seems they forgot to test the keypad in landscape mode, more problem arises here. It covers the input box, can't see what's being written lol.

Tess0
Star I
Something new I just noticed. When you run an app in pop up window mode and you try to use the keyboard outside of the pop-up window, the keyboard will not show up for the outside window.