This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone is facing frame drops after playing BGMI early access??

LynxyY
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

14 REPLIES 14

Mr_TylerDurden
Rising Star I
my phone is getting heated a lot. while playing it

Aryan202

Did you download all the in-game packages by the way?

After all the in-game files game size is around 6.8gb

View post
Yes. I downloaded all resources.. still fps drops

arpitgenius
Rising Star I
Vikramaditya Panda

Yes I am facing constant frame drops on ROG Phone 2. Frame drops to 5-10fps and the game is literally unplayable on ROG Phone 2

1. Model Name: ASUS ROG Phone 2
  2. Firmware Version: 17.0240.2105.90
  3. Rooted or not: Not Rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: 3-4 times within 10 seconds
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): BGMI Early Access

View post
I am also ROG 2 user and for your mentioned issue, go and download PUBG EXTREME profile for PUBG and apply via armoury crate. You will see sudden change in experience. Almost Lag free experience. This profiles enables hardware tuning where thermal throttling is ignored and mobile focuses on performance only. I have been using this settings for more than a year and trust me, ROG 2 is still doing wonders in pubg.

arpitgenius
Rising Star I
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/174250#Comment_174250

Ultra HD is capped at 40 by default,you need a third party app or to root your phone to play 90 fps

View post
UHD means 40 FPS. By default PUBG has enabled UHD on 40 fps only. This has nothing to do with mobile or third party app or root. Everything is alright.

But you can enable higher fps on UHD using config file but I would recommended not to do that because it might lead to ban but till now no one has has reported ban using this file. So this is upon you what you want to do.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
arpitgenius

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/174258#Comment_174258

UHD means 40 FPS. By default PUBG has enabled UHD on 40 fps only. This has nothing to do with mobile or third party app or root. Everything is alright.

But you can enable higher fps on UHD using config file but I would recommended not to do that because it might lead to ban but till now no one has has reported ban using this file. So this is upon you what you want to do.

View post
To completely be safe from bans,you have to root the phone
Ultra HD is capped to 40 on all phones
And with a hex editor you can edit the config file for 90fps,which also doesn't result in a ban
Don't use gfx tool apps tho,most of them are scams