Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 3 Right Trigger Malfunctioning

achaltrehan5
Star I

Model Name: Asus ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2104.147
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Very Frequent
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Maybe Battlegrounds Mobile India (Never checked with other Apps)
========================================
So whenever I play BGMI (Indian Version of PUBG) I notice that after using the right trigger when I release it, it still keeps on being pressed. Then I have to shake/hit the phone to make it work again. I am highly disappointed as my YouTube channel is suffering because of this.
Its been roughly 6 months and I have experienced 1) Screen Breakage, 2) Extreme Heating Issues, 3) Charger not fitting properly and now 4) Air Trigger issue. Kindly look into this matter.
#HighlyDissappointed

2 REPLIES 2

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi achaltrehan5,
I feel this is not the experience you should be getting. Also, kudos that you are using ROG Phone for streaming on YouTube.
As per the issue that you have described, it feels more of a Hardware issue. The service center can help diagnose the issue, Let me know if you face any challenges.
Kindly visit the nearest service center:
https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india
Due to the lockdown, service centers may not be functional. Kindly call the service center before you visit one.

achaltrehan5
Star I
The last time when I accidentally broke the phone's screen (though it was just a minor fall), I had contacted the nearest service center and I faced and suffered highly unprofessional behavior from those guys.
I just hope, this time things would be a little better.
Thank you though. 🙂