binit089
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

9 REPLIES 9

binit089
Star I
Sir Android 12 is arriving , when will rog3 get android 11

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Android 12 is in beta and is far from finished. I'd rather stay on A11 than having Android 12 beta beta. According to google's own timeline, Android 12 beta 4 is planned to be somewhat stable and is planned for august, the final release is likely around november / december. After that Asus will be working on parting the final release to our phones, so I expect Android 12 to arrive on Rog3 around april or may.

As for A11, they said they are close but the fact that they still havent released stable yet is kinda concerning and the fact that there is still no ETA doesn't really help, but no communication is kinda the norm here.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi binit,
Android 11 will be rolled out soon as it is in the final beta stage. Apology for the delay but the stable release is what we are focusing on. Thank you for the patience.

leviroth0
Rising Star I
ARP_ASUS

Hi binit,

Android 11 will be rolled out soon as it is in the final beta stage. Apology for the delay but the stable release is what we are focusing on. Thank you for the patience.

View post
Our phone is niche, many of us users know more about the ins and outs of Android and that adapting a skinned OS isn't easy than say regular Samsung or iPhones users. I don't understand why there is this lack of communication between developers in explaining why there is a delay in the first place. It's like we are treated as children. And it's not your fault yet mods here cop a lot of flack because you guys are the only pathway to them. The whole system is broken with Asus phones.