This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About ZenUI 6 for Asus Zenfone 5Z

Kratos
Star II
when we expect for ZenUI 6 for Asus Zenfone 5z....
25 REPLIES 25

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
CH_ASUS said:
aamod.v8 said:
@CH_ASUS can we atleast get new modes like night mode and HDR ++ modes for zenfone 5z in camera department as you are providing in zenfone 6? Can wait for zenui 6 but some new features in camera are must.
I can't really comment on this but we will pass back your feedback!
Thank you so much and keep us posted about the future development. With some new features the camera will have breath of fresh air and will be more capable.   

Kratos
Star II
suhitkar said:
Kratos said:
kaizu said:

@CH_ASUS This means we will be getting zen ui 6.0 when Android Q (stable will be released by Google )

This will be too late as we got Android pie in January so I don't think we will get both zenui6.0 and Android Q till November 2019 also

Zenfone 6 is running on pie and is compatible with zenui 6.0

So why not 5z???

U know that we want new features in ur phone not just the update .

So u can release new function in ur normal update also

Why to wait for long for stable Android Q as stable version will be released by Google by August only and then u will take 3 months for getting the update to ur phone.

correct bro........if zenUI 6.0 comes with android Q........it means we have to wait for atleast 6 to 8 months from now.........and this sucks .....for a previous year flagship phone...........we want zenUI 6.0 in 1 to 2 months from now.......
Good things come after wait only..I would prefer a bugless Zen ui 6 in October rather than having a buggy Ui in August 
good things .....man what are u talking about........giving fast updates (Major or Security patches )  are the good things for a company ....why moto phones are disappeared from the market because  they don't have a good value for money mobile and their updates ......hands down to moto.... talking about buggs zenUI 6 is ready when we purchase zenfone 6 they will give zenUI 6 with Pie....

Yachendra
Rising Star II
They have developed zenui 6 based on android pie and our device is already on pie...so there should be no problem with porting zenui 6 to Zenfone 5z as it is based on Android pie
ZenUI 6 which released with Pie for Zenfone 6 is Asus built it alike Stock Android version for smoother and faster experience.
As per you there may be no problem but inorder to give same experience in Zenfone 5Z. Developers has to build again with new UX for 5Z based on the hardware specs or some other reason which varies with Zenfone 6 device.
However, 5Z device will be getting ZenUI 6 with Android Q as per the Asus and they will never be quick with their words. You have to wait to feel it till stable Q released.

kranthi_kiran02
Star II
CH_ASUS said:
Now now, no need for harsh words. 
Are there no moderators to block such offensive words and users who do it..? I guessed ASUS had better moderating system to overcome such things.

kranthi_kiran02
Star II
suhitkar said:
Kratos said:
kaizu said:

@CH_ASUS This means we will be getting zen ui 6.0 when Android Q (stable will be released by Google )

This will be too late as we got Android pie in January so I don't think we will get both zenui6.0 and Android Q till November 2019 also

Zenfone 6 is running on pie and is compatible with zenui 6.0

So why not 5z???

U know that we want new features in ur phone not just the update .

So u can release new function in ur normal update also

Why to wait for long for stable Android Q as stable version will be released by Google by August only and then u will take 3 months for getting the update to ur phone.

correct bro........if zenUI 6.0 comes with android Q........it means we have to wait for atleast 6 to 8 months from now.........and this sucks .....for a previous year flagship phone...........we want zenUI 6.0 in 1 to 2 months from now.......
Good things come after wait only..I would prefer a bugless Zen ui 6 in October rather than having a buggy Ui in August 
I dont think it would be a buggy update. Since, ZenUI6 is perfectly working in Zenfone 6Z with same operating system.
Like other users even i would hate the wait for this update.. i request this goes till asus HQ and get this update in 1 or 2 months as Max time.