cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Loudspeaker Volume Low

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
Hi Moderators,@ARP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Anders_ASUS
I am opening a fresh thread for the problem that was highlighted before by me and others too but the latest update (.57) doesn't still seems to fix as per the release notes(Optimised Speaker Playback).
It would be great if you consider this as an important aspect as most of the native calls and social app calls done are via loudspeaker on.
As i have earlier reported that the loudspeaker was great during the initial purchase of the phone which didn't have the latest firmware update,but since .56 update it has degraded the loudspeaker output quality. In comparison to the Rog 3 which i had the sound seems to be 50% low. Am sure this can ve fixed as the Rog 5 has the worlds best speakers around which many have reported and also the previous software builds did also provide the quality.
2 REPLIES 2

waxy78611
Zen Master I
Reaperzwolf

Hi Moderators,@ARP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Anders_ASUS

I am opening a fresh thread for the problem that was highlighted before by me and others too but the latest update (.57) doesn't still seems to fix as per the release notes(Optimised Speaker Playback).

It would be great if you consider this as an important aspect as most of the native calls and social app calls done are via loudspeaker on.

As i have earlier reported that the loudspeaker was great during the initial purchase of the phone which didn't have the latest firmware update,but since .56 update it has degraded the loudspeaker output quality. In comparison to the Rog 3 which i had the sound seems to be 50% low. Am sure this can ve fixed as the Rog 5 has the worlds best speakers around which many have reported and also the previous software builds did also provide the quality.

Call Loudspeaker Volume Low
I agree. I'm on .56 update and speaker sound/quality has reduced noticeably with both volume & clarity.

I was going to update to .57 but decided not to as the speaker issue isn't fixed.

And yes, definitely agree, Rog 5 has AMAZING SPEAKERS. It's shocking how good they are for a phone. The Rog 3 is louder, however, the speakers inside the Rog 5 are so good that even though they're not as Loud as Rog 3, if both Rog 3 and Rog 5 are played at max volume at the same time, the Rog 5 is somehow louder with amazing sound that fills a room with ease. Just amazing speakers.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Reaperzwolf @waxy78611 In case you missed my reply in the other thread on the same topic, this has been passed on to the team and we're taking a closer look at how we can improve this. 🙂 Please continue the discussion in that thread instead, so we don't miss anything:
pesterevyasha

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Asus ROG5
  2. WW18.0840.2104.57
  3. Not rooted:
  4. All day

========================================

please return the sound of the speakers as before the 57th update. The depth of sound was lost, the deep bass was lost. please fix it!

Loss of depth the sound of the phone's speakers after 2104.57 update