ADILBT
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 6
Firmware Version: Android 10
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My phone is dead just black out and black screen, any solution? No LED light, I've tried PB+VU no response at all ? why this happens to many asus phones and how to solve it ?
3 REPLIES 3

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
ADILBT

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Zenfone 6
  2. Firmware Version: Android 10
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

My phone is dead just black out and black screen, any solution? No LED light, I've tried PB+VU no response at all ? why this happens to many asus phones and how to solve it ?

Dead phone
Take your device to nearest service centre for furthur examination and fixes, this is unfortunatly hardware damage.
Thanks!

ADILBT
Star III
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/50481/dead-phone

Take your device to nearest service centre for furthur examination and fixes, this is unfortunatly hardware damage.

Thanks!

View post
I'm almost solve it, its not hardware damage, but this is last time i will buy a phone from Asus it's a trash quality

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@ADILBT Where you able to solve your issue, and if so, what was the root cause?