This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Major Updates

ZT-654e7302
Star I
If this gaming phone is competing with the other flagships and gaming phones like RED MAGIC, BLACK SHARK in terms of pricing, processing speed and chipset. Why not with Android OS updates..
Any brand which provides the device, guarantees 2 major updates, why is ASUS ignoring with only 1?
If this trend continues, I'd say ASUS sucks in terms of software updates/security updates.
And If I'd known ROG series would have gotten only 1 OS update, I'd never even have considered ROG my first choice.
I regret my decision in picking up ROG 2.

11 REPLIES 11

ronald1985
Community Legend I
ZT-da526f29

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/175143#Comment_175143

Yes Sir

Asus Will say when its 2 years complete

Just wait for it😂😂😂

View post
Yep and upgrading to the latest Android doesn't make anyone better in playing games.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
ZT-654e7302

If this gaming phone is competing with the other flagships and gaming phones like RED MAGIC, BLACK SHARK in terms of pricing, processing speed and chipset. Why not with Android OS updates..

Any brand which provides the device, guarantees 2 major updates, why is ASUS ignoring with only 1?

If this trend continues, I'd say ASUS sucks in terms of software updates/security updates.

And If I'd known ROG series would have gotten only 1 OS update, I'd never even have considered ROG my first choice.

I regret my decision in picking up ROG 2.

Android Major Updates
What? Black shark is severely much cheaper in terms of pricing.