cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG 3 - Android 11 ETA

ZT-71508606
Star III
Model Name: ZS661KS-6A006IN | Firmware Version: 17.0823.2104.147

Recently bought the phone to enjoy my games, but looks like all the users are awaiting for the Android 11 upgrade for a very long time.
I previously owned Pixel 4, which drags me further down (from 12 to 10), I badly request the admin and moderators to share the official ETA of Android 11 upgrade. With such huge fanbase and great phone hardware in our hands, its really frustrating to stay with old generation of SW.

Waiting for a positive response! 🤞
110 REPLIES 110

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
VikramBaghel

To be honest, Asus Just worked on hardware but they did not worked on getting the support from the gaming companies...like now on Battle Grounds Mobile India and shadow fight 3 you can not use Air Triggers...and now with software updates...could have bought anyother flagship android device atleast will get faster android updates lol...looking for someone to sell this device no offense against device or asus but mehhh not worth the hype...

View post
Hold on there backaroo,you can use air triggers on any game,and gaming companies do support Asus
Besides software updates aren't worth the hype,only security updates because,you guessed it,security
But yes back when the phone released,asus was the best option out of all flagship phones
But right now,other companies have claimed that place

CHOOZR
Zen Master I
VikramBaghel

To be honest, Asus Just worked on hardware but they did not worked on getting the support from the gaming companies...like now on Battle Grounds Mobile India and shadow fight 3 you can not use Air Triggers...and now with software updates...could have bought anyother flagship android device atleast will get faster android updates lol...looking for someone to sell this device no offense against device or asus but mehhh not worth the hype...

View post
why cant you use air triggers? did you turn the feature on?

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
VikramBaghel

View post
Add bgmi to armory crate and then u can use the air triggers. Stupidity does not equal bad software.

jin_akira
Rising Star I
Am quite concerned that the betas so far have not shown any attempt at fixing the color banding. I don't even mind getting A11 late, or even not getting it at all as A10 works great so far for my phone. Just would like to keep the security OTA updates in tact for now before attempting the custom fix down the road

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
jin_akira

Am quite concerned that the betas so far have not shown any attempt at fixing the color banding. I don't even mind getting A11 late, or even not getting it at all as A10 works great so far for my phone. Just would like to keep the security OTA updates in tact for now before attempting the custom fix down the road

View post
Some have said that the fix will be applied on the final release. I suppose there isnt really any testing required for the color banding fix, either it works or doesn't. There will more than likely be a very small percentage here that will have issues with it tho, as I have encountered 1 guy whose display would get heavy red tint on all brightness levels when calibrated.