This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 8 launch in India

rock2187
Star I
When will be zenfone 8 launch launch in India??
33 REPLIES 33

Aryan202
Community Legend I
screenshot-20210708-211231632-281-29.jpg
Atleast officially confirmed that it's coming soon 🙂

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II

abhineet150

@Admin

@Gustav

@CH_ASUS

@Anders_ASUS

@Laura_ASUS

Could anyone of u tell us whether Zenfone 8/Asus 8Z launch in India by this month or will there be more delay in launch?

Request for reply.

View post
You have the latest in the post above. For the community team here on Zentalk - we are not the ones to be able to divulge more information concerning local country launches.

But it is coming! Realistically, you should wait as long as you want to wait.. we know our fans in India want it faster - and our India team is working as hard as they can on it.

abhineet150
Rising Star I
Yes , they might be working hard but I am deciding to move on.

since it has been more than 10 days since the post was made on Twitter and I don't think it will be launching any soon.

So I am exploring to buy some other device.

meemax
Star I
Ordered iPhone 12 finally after waiting for this Zenfone 8 about 2 months. Its already August and tired of waiting for this phone. 😞 (I used Asus phone for nearly 3 years)

Notes to Asus India: In India all the people are not gaming enthusiastic, so reduce promoting the Rog phone and start selling phone for other users. Indeed most people in India have only choice to choose iPhone or Samsung rather buying Chinese smartphones. 😣

Meanwhile from Apple: Thank you Asus India to grab your standard customers 😀