Star I
System: windows
Battery or AC: both
Model: ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video: no
========================
Detailed description:I wanted to reset to factory settings on my ASUS Zephyrus G15, so I went and selected the options to do so. The reset loaded to 100%, then began to boot up. As the the device was rebooting the display went black, one minute later the display showed the reboot screen again and stopped mid reboot again. It’s an endless cycle of rebooting. How can I fix this? Thank you In advance.
8 REPLIES 8

Elionni
Star I
When I first got my computer 2 days ago I noticed the device was not using the nvidia gpu, instead it was using the integrated gpu, so I went ahead and opened nvidia control panel and switched to the rtx 3070. It was working. So I began downloading my apps and games and as I was doing so my computer notified me that I needed to update my computer and restart. I was mid download of a game (I had like 20 gigs left). Meanwhile the game finished I decided to optimize some more settings on nvidia control panel. When I right clicked on the desktop I realized the nvidia control panel was no longer there, but I thought, maybe I need to update the computer first. Once the game finished downloading I updated the device. When I booted up I realized the nvidia control panel still wasn’t there. I checked on the device manager and saw the 3070 gpu had a yellow triangle on it and clicked on the graphics card. In the menu I saw and error code (43) I believe. I tried installing drivers and different stuff but nothing worked. I then decided to just reset to factory settings as I didn’t have much on the computer, just a couple games.

Elionni
Star I
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/175645#Comment_175645

yes you can boot options by pressing esc key and enter to bios.

View post
eb292b45-4eb8-4bca-a113-e08f978eb401.jpeg
Do you mean this?

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Elionni

When I first got my computer 2 days ago I noticed the device was not using the nvidia gpu, instead it was using the integrated gpu, so I went ahead and opened nvidia control panel and switched to the rtx 3070. It was working. So I began downloading my apps and games and as I was doing so my computer notified me that I needed to update my computer and restart. I was mid download of a game (I had like 20 gigs left). Meanwhile the game finished I decided to optimize some more settings on nvidia control panel. When I right clicked on the desktop I realized the nvidia control panel was no longer there, but I thought, maybe I need to update the computer first. Once the game finished downloading I updated the device. When I booted up I realized the nvidia control panel still wasn’t there. I checked on the device manager and saw the 3070 gpu had a yellow triangle on it and clicked on the graphics card. In the menu I saw and error code (43) I believe. I tried installing drivers and different stuff but nothing worked. I then decided to just reset to factory settings as I didn’t have much on the computer, just a couple games.

View post
1. did you downloaed nvidia control panel from Microsoft store?
2. Uninstall existing Nvidia control panel and existing Nvidia graphics driver including GeForce experience from windows OS.
to do this download display device driver uninstaller software from internet.
say DDU 18.0xxx version. and extract it
3. see you how to uninstall nvidia graphics card driver in youtube
https://youtu.be/xn8z39tiEL0
4. Also conform , go to bios and see how many graphics card model is showing.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Elionni

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/175647#Comment_175647

eb292b45-4eb8-4bca-a113-e08f978eb401.jpeg

Do you mean this?

View post
yes you can add boot file as manually before that EFI partition must be created so that manually added boot file will be Able to boot windows.