Did you mean: 

Need ASUS AI Suite 3 for Linux Mint Cinnamon 20.1

Voodoo_II
Star I
I need ASUS software for Linux Mint Cinnamon 20.1. PLEASE HEP
2 REPLIES 2

Voodoo_II
Star I
I have a Z590-A motherboard and need to control the fans speeds and other things with ASUS AI Suite 3. I can't find it anywhere. I use Linux Mint Cinnamon 20.1, the latest version. All I need is a Linux Mint / Ubuntu / Debian (i.e. .deb installer). For others there should be a Red Hat / Fedora (i.e. .rpm installer). For heaven's sake, more than half the world's computers use Linux, not Windows 10. PLEASE HELP.

Falcon_ASUS
Voodoo II

I have a Z590-A motherboard and need to control the fans speeds and other things with ASUS AI Suite 3. I can't find it anywhere. I use Linux Mint Cinnamon 20.1, the latest version. All I need is a Linux Mint / Ubuntu / Debian (i.e. .deb installer). For others there should be a Red Hat / Fedora (i.e. .rpm installer). For heaven's sake, more than half the world's computers use Linux, not Windows 10. PLEASE HELP.

View post
@Voodoo II
Because this is a discussion board for laptops, if you have any questions about ROG series motherboards, I would suggest you go to the ROG forum to ask questions. https://rog.asus.com/forum/ Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.