vishwa804
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: every second
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): All
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Whenever I play some sound on any app or game, also the in built sound recorder the sound breaks in my TWS. While tws works on other devices. I am using WINGS PHANTOM tws and REALME Earbuds. While on call it works fine.
Please solve this it's so frustrating.
14 REPLIES 14

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@vishwa804 Did the say anything more than to "flash update the phone manually"? Unclear if they mean to factory reset the device, however that would be an option. Especially seeing how your earbuds worked fine with another ROG Phone 3 at the service center.
Before you consider doing that, you can reset your bluetooth settings and see if that solves your issue:
Settings -> System -> Reset options -> Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth

vishwa804
Star III
I have already done bluetooth reset, it has no effect. They were saying to use flash tool to load the software.

MV
Rising Star II
Realme buds sucks TBH. I too bought them and returned them a day after on flipkart. Then I went onto buying oppo enco, guess what same issue, link loss and losses during playback, returned them as well. At last I got courage to spend some more dime on Soundcore liberty air 2 with aptx hd and haven't touched any buds since then. They work like breeze.

vishwa804
Star III
@ARP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS Done Factory reset still the issue persists. What now?????

vishwa804
Star III
@ARP_ASUS ?????????