cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification LED suggestion

erik_paladin
Rising Star I
Hi,
I understand that this is a very minor comment, but is there a chance that a fade-in/out could be added to the LED?
Now it just turns on and off when there is a notification, but there is something either in the frequency of the pulses or in the way it just goes from off to on that is startling.
It would be great if the LED got a fade-in to full brightness and fade-out to off. I feel it would be more "Zen" and less startling 🙂
Also, a "minimal" AOD mode would be great, something like a ring around the selfie camera that lights up when there is a notification.
Thanks for a great phone!
8 REPLIES 8

sexiclube55
Rising Star I
Hi devs. I noticed: while phone IS charging and i have missed calls, notification led shines as Orange... But i need Green blinking to notice missed events...

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
sexiclube55

Hi devs. I noticed: while phone IS charging and i have missed calls, notification led shines as Orange... But i need Green blinking to notice missed events...

View post
There is no specific function for this scenario.
What you could do is to turn off the LED for charging, then the notification blink will show even during charging.

sexiclube55
Rising Star I
And IS possible reprogramming this scenario ? I have 8 year old Xperia p and when i charge phone, shines Orange and when received sms, Blink ...

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
sexiclube55

And IS possible reprogramming this scenario ? I have 8 year old Xperia p and when i charge phone, shines Orange and when received sms, Blink ...

View post
No, there is no option to reprogram it as it is today. There is no doubt you can find phones which has this particular behavior of which you mention.

Please consider adding your feedback to the "Ideas for Next" section where we will also consider for new features to be added in the future.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/48558/do-you-have-a-great-idea-for-the-zenfone-8-head-over-to...