This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gps problem

mahmoud_abou_da
Star III
I am having problems while navigating with google maps on rog 2 after latest update. While navigating my position does not move accurately as it used to be also sometimes does not move at all
17 REPLIES 17

mahmoud_abou_da
Star III
No gps fix available

mahmoud_abou_da
Star III
Many people facing same issue here are some
screenshot-20210706-082419993.jpg
screenshot-20210706-082344907.jpg
screenshot-20210706-082340779.jpg

ronald1985
Community Legend I
mahmoud.abou.daher

Many people facing same issue here are some

screenshot-20210706-082419993.jpg

screenshot-20210706-082344907.jpg

screenshot-20210706-082340779.jpg

View post
I have definitely faced this issue before and it was permission related.
Settings - System - Reset options - Reset app preferences.
You didn't see you try factory reset but I would give that a try too. After reset, install only the maps app you use and then work your way to other apps to see if there is any culprit.

mahmoud_abou_da
Star III
After app pref reset google map sometime is working and somtimes not. Many users are facing same issue after latest update

ronald1985
Community Legend I
mahmoud.abou.daher

After app pref reset google map sometime is working and somtimes not. Many users are facing same issue after latest update

View post
Have you tried factory reset and tried only Maps or Waze with nothing else installed.
At the same time as mentioned above, have you checked your APN settings?
You only searched for the word GPS in Telegram and they don't all relate to the latest firmware nor about GPS issue. I am in that channel too 🤣
Anyway, only a few have said this was an issue but no one came back, so I assumed they must of got it to work. Anyway, try the above solutions mentioned in this post and let us know how you get on.