This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus rog 5 have mobile data slow speed issue... Network speed slow plz update patch for this problem

ankitrdx1997
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

6 REPLIES 6

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@ankitrdx1997 We're going to need more information than that if we are to help you. 😃
Is it slow compared to your last device using the same SIM card and operator? Slow compared to an earlier firmware version? Any details that might be helpful.

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
ankitrdx1997

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Asus rog 5 have mobile data slow speed issue... Network speed slow plz update patch for this problem
Slow? Which carrier are you using? There are many factors for which the slow network might occur in case of your mobile data.
1. The area where you stay might not have a proper network of the concerned carrier
2. There might be to much metal substances/ thick walls of you room which can disturb the network data
3. You need to check also whether the data speed slowed down due to an update in the firmware of the phone
And many more factors are involved. You need to share additional information like your phone signal strength and 4g strength in the area and check the above criteria that i mentioned.
From my experience i can say that I use Reliance Jio,and wherever i use mostly i get around 60 mbps. Yes if there is a poor network then speeds wont be high.

ankitrdx1997
Star II
Gustav_ASUS

@ankitrdx1997 We're going to need more information than that if we are to help you. 😃

Is it slow compared to your last device using the same SIM card and operator? Slow compared to an earlier firmware version? Any details that might be helpful.

View post
Slow compared to last devices using same sim and operator... Network is full but 4g speed getting low 100 - 50 kbps.... When i insert same sim other devices speed good 2 - 3 mbps.... Many Asus rog 5 user face this problem plz fix this problem asus i request u....... my 50000 rs not worth 😭😭

ankitrdx1997
Star II
Reaperzwolf

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/50374/asus-rog-5-have-mobile-data-slow-speed-issue-network-sp...

Slow? Which carrier are you using? There are many factors for which the slow network might occur in case of your mobile data.

1. The area where you stay might not have a proper network of the concerned carrier

2. There might be to much metal substances/ thick walls of you room which can disturb the network data

3. You need to check also whether the data speed slowed down due to an update in the firmware of the phone

And many more factors are involved. You need to share additional information like your phone signal strength and 4g strength in the area and check the above criteria that i mentioned.

From my experience i can say that I use Reliance Jio,and wherever i use mostly i get around 60 mbps. Yes if there is a poor network then speeds wont be high.

View post
Rog 5 i think band issue i m using jio sim on rog 5 speed 100 - 50 kbps other device 2 - 3 MBps