MrBlackCrush
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3 Strix (Eu)
Firmware Version: .147
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Armoury Crate
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Armoury Crate is very slow to open, I click on the icon and it always open After like 2 second.
When it opens, before the animation start sometimes for 0.5 seconds I can even already see the squares with games.
In the first firmwares it didn't have any issues, now it has these optimization problems that make it very annoying to use, and this is unacceptable considering it's the main app of Rog software.
To don't talk about the fact the opening animation has a lot of black crush ahah
I started the topic just to have a confirm from others users, thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
simo97.codega

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog 3 Strix (Eu)
  2. Firmware Version: .147
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Armoury Crate

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Armoury Crate is very slow to open, I click on the icon and it always open After like 2 second.

When it opens, before the animation start sometimes for 0.5 seconds I can even already see the squares with games.

In the first firmwares it didn't have any issues, now it has these optimization problems that make it very annoying to use, and this is unacceptable considering it's the main app of Rog software.

To don't talk about the fact the opening animation has a lot of black crush ahah

I started the topic just to have a confirm from others users, thanks

About Armoury Crate
Its same in me but i wont effect any performance
And for black crush issue , i ll say no comments

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@simo97.codega Try clearing the cache of both Armoury Crate and ASUS Launcher.
Another thing you can try is going to Mobile Manager -> Cleanup -> Scan cache -> Clean.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
It's not a common issue, so It's more likely some android update shenanigans rather than actual software issue from ASUS side. As Gustav was pointing out, cleaning cache and possibly data will most likely fix the issue.

MrBlackCrush
Rising Star II
Ye cleaning cache speed it up a bit, but still it's not instantly opening when you tap on it.
Not like whatsapp or chrome or most of apps let's say.
And then it's not everytime I go clean the cache just to open it... at this point I directly open a game from home screen