This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From ZenUI to ROGUI: Classic theme inconsistency with orange accent here and there

christevensaben
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5
Firmware Version: 56
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi,
I decided to move away from old zenfone to new rog phone due to hardware specs call. Overall i am very satisfied with zenui thus using classic theme in rogui. However the inconsistency of orange accent is bit annoying especially pop-up menu, can asus team improve the quality of classic theme? It will be much appreciated, sincerely from one of your big fans.
Another thing is to make STYLE available in rog phone like in zenfone, with its style options of fonts, colors and shapes, again sincerely from one of your big fans.
Thanks! 🙂
2 REPLIES 2

Sibi
Rising Star II
christevensabenz

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG 5
  2. Firmware Version: 56
  3. Rooted or not: NOT
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi,

I decided to move away from old zenfone to new rog phone due to hardware specs call. Overall i am very satisfied with zenui thus using classic theme in rogui. However the inconsistency of orange accent is bit annoying especially pop-up menu, can asus team improve the quality of classic theme? It will be much appreciated, sincerely from one of your big fans.

Another thing is to make STYLE available in rog phone like in zenfone, with its style options of fonts, colors and shapes, again sincerely from one of your big fans.

Thanks! 🙂

From ZenUI to ROGUI: Classic theme inconsistency with orange accent here and there
I too have posted about the a11 stock theme feature like changing qs tiles accent and shape change along with icon shape change like I'm zenui..but rog team doesn't considering this...infact many rog users prefer this stock theme option over the theme store themes ....hope they consider this and add the themeing option as many customers are asking for it!

christevensaben
Star II
Sibi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/50221/from-zenui-to-rogui-classic-theme-inconsistency-with-or...

I too have posted about the a11 stock theme feature like changing qs tiles accent and shape change along with icon shape change like I'm zenui..but rog team doesn't considering this...infact many rog users prefer this stock theme option over the theme store themes ....hope they consider this and add the themeing option as many customers are asking for it!

View post
Yes hope the team do not overlook this and re-consider!
If they don't want to 'messed' things up between zenui and rogui, one answer could be that they should provide a complete hardware specs: big battery - audio jack - sdcard in one set, other than dual sim and latest chipset.
Why small zenfone 8 has audio jack, but bigger zenfone 8 flip cannot? - sigh..
rog phone 5 covers big battery and audio jack, but minus sdcard.. - sigh 2x..
is it business strategy asus? more product lines does not translate into higher revenue, get the acts together and focus to be the best with zenfone flip and rog phone - offer complete sets for each that your loyal customers wish for - tell us your price, we will suck it up if it is worth it!
this is no complain, just to share customer's perspective.. 🙂