Vann_Vincent
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog phone 3
Firmware Version:17.0823.2104.147
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: i dont know just realized it now
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

so i have been using slow charging with scheduled charging ever since i bought the phone. i set it to 10pm to 7:30 am and it's just now i woke up earlier around 4am and saw that my phone was already at full capacity is there any fix to this? i dont want my phone to full charge till 7:30 to extend its battery life
2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Vann Vincent

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:Rog phone 3
  2. Firmware Version:17.0823.2104.147
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: i dont know just realized it now
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

so i have been using slow charging with scheduled charging ever since i bought the phone. i set it to 10pm to 7:30 am and it's just now i woke up earlier around 4am and saw that my phone was already at full capacity is there any fix to this? i dont want my phone to full charge till 7:30 to extend its battery life

ROG Phone 3 scheduled charging issue
Can you please post a screenshot with your settings here? Maybe you made a mistake with AM/PM or something else? You could also try stuff like restarting your phone and clearing the storage of Power Master

Vann_Vincent
Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/50115/rog-phone-3-scheduled-charging-issue

Can you please post a screenshot with your settings here? Maybe you made a mistake with AM/PM or something else? You could also try stuff like restarting your phone and clearing the storage of Power Master

View post
screenshot-20210701-114928388.jpg
i did something before because when i first got the phone and tried scheduled charging i was not able to change the time so i saw a fix on the net to just clear something because they said it was a bug? then after i did that i was then able to set my preferred time.
but then i have not checked it ever since if scheduled charging was working it was only when i woke up at 4am to check my phone that it was already full by that time but the time i set was 7:30am