This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE HELP, TOTAL BLACKSCREEN ROG PHONE 3 (GENSHIN IMPACT)

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS 16 GB RAM 512 GB Storage Variant
Firmware Version: i don't really remember but it is up to date
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: just recently
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Genshin Impact v1.6
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
So June 22, I was just playing normally Genshin Impact when it crashed midgame. The screen turned black all of a sudden but I can still hear the background playing in Genshin. I tried to close my phone then override it with error fingerprints and then the screen went back. After that, I tried to play COD:M, PUBG and LoL Wild Rift but did not really encounter these kind of issue. Then the day afterwards, I played my daily routine and booted up Genshin Impact. The issue occurred again and did the thing what went successful before. I uninstalled Genshin Impact then reinstalled it and ran it, the same issue occurred but this time, it was worse than before. The screen did not turn on even if I overrode the fingerprint scanner. I tried to memorize the power off settings and turned my phone off. I turned it back on but still the screen is black and is not showing me anything. I tried the long press thingy of the Air Triggers and showed proof that it was working fine. I searched it up online and tried the recovery mode but even if I did that, it's now showing anything throughout the process. It's been hours and now I do not know what to do anymore. I'm using my laptop right now.

Note: I turned the real time info settings on game genie but the cpu and gpu usage were not spiking up to 50%. The max for cpu was at 45% and gpu stayed on 20-30%. Phone is now 9 months old and very healthy until this problem occurred.
11 REPLIES 11

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
khurt24lander04

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/173331#Comment_173331

Nope I don't see a damn Tencent at the back glass. Again uhm, thank you so much and have a nice day bro.

View post
Than you are using global , go to service centre they will replace the screen if you dony have any physical damage and under warranty ,
Happy to help 😊😃

MrBlackCrush
Rising Star II
It looks more like a Genhin Impact problem, better not playing that game I think

KungYii1994
Star II
Lol play genshin since it release on rog 3 I don't have any problem.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
khurt24lander04

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS 16 GB RAM 512 GB Storage Variant
  2. Firmware Version: i don't really remember but it is up to date
  3. Rooted or not: not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: just recently
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Genshin Impact v1.6

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

So June 22, I was just playing normally Genshin Impact when it crashed midgame. The screen turned black all of a sudden but I can still hear the background playing in Genshin. I tried to close my phone then override it with error fingerprints and then the screen went back. After that, I tried to play COD:M, PUBG and LoL Wild Rift but did not really encounter these kind of issue. Then the day afterwards, I played my daily routine and booted up Genshin Impact. The issue occurred again and did the thing what went successful before. I uninstalled Genshin Impact then reinstalled it and ran it, the same issue occurred but this time, it was worse than before. The screen did not turn on even if I overrode the fingerprint scanner. I tried to memorize the power off settings and turned my phone off. I turned it back on but still the screen is black and is not showing me anything. I tried the long press thingy of the Air Triggers and showed proof that it was working fine. I searched it up online and tried the recovery mode but even if I did that, it's now showing anything throughout the process. It's been hours and now I do not know what to do anymore. I'm using my laptop right now.

Note: I turned the real time info settings on game genie but the cpu and gpu usage were not spiking up to 50%. The max for cpu was at 45% and gpu stayed on 20-30%. Phone is now 9 months old and very healthy until this problem occurred.

Please contact ASUS Service center

ZT-02d251ee
Star II
khurt24lander04

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS 16 GB RAM 512 GB Storage Variant
  2. Firmware Version: i don't really remember but it is up to date
  3. Rooted or not: not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: just recently
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Genshin Impact v1.6

Bro, it happened to me. But after I played Wildrift. When I'm chatting my friends after the game, screen suddenly froze and it died. I restarted it and chat, but after maybe 45 sec, the screen died. I pressed power button 1 time to assume the screen is off and then double tapped the screen to wake. You can feel that system is on but ur screen is just busted but guess what? I let the service center check it and after 5 days got the phone back. The problem is the motherboard. My damn files got wiped out and I started again from the scratch. I think our motherboards are defectives just like ROG2.
BTW, ROG Phone 3 Global 12/512. NOT Tencent