This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ROG 2(Tencent Version) cant detect any wifi signals or my sim

Kazuma
Star I
I have had my ROG 2 for well over a year and today for the first time after a COD match it just disconnected from the wifi and my phone signal kept coming and going but after a few restarts even that stopped. Now my phone cant detect any wifi network and just keeps searching and shows no signal even after i carefully placed my sim several times. Honestly im freaking out.

3 REPLIES 3

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Kazuma

I have had my ROG 2 for well over a year and today for the first time after a COD match it just disconnected from the wifi and my phone signal kept coming and going but after a few restarts even that stopped. Now my phone cant detect any wifi network and just keeps searching and shows no signal even after i carefully placed my sim several times. Honestly im freaking out.

My ROG 2(Tencent Version) cant detect any wifi signals or my sim
Can you go to Settings - System - About phone and state what firmware version you are using under Software Information.
Also, do you have another SIM that you can try? Some people found that something was wrong with their SIM, but it doesn't sound like it is the case here.

Kazuma
Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/50157/my-rog-2-tencent-version-cant-detect-any-wifi-signals-o...

Can you go to Settings - System - About phone and state what firmware version you are using under Software Information.

Also, do you have another SIM that you can try? Some people found that something was wrong with their SIM, but it doesn't sound like it is the case here.

View post
I did try other sims and my won sim on others phone and it worked fine. I later did a factory reset and now my phone cant connect to any network so i cant even setup my phone, so i took it to a local tech support and they said that its a hardware problem

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Kazuma

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/174431#Comment_174431

I did try other sims and my won sim on others phone and it worked fine. I later did a factory reset and now my phone cant connect to any network so i cant even setup my phone, so i took it to a local tech support and they said that its a hardware problem

View post
Sorry to hear that it is a hardware problem. But sounds like you have service centre looking into the issue then 🙂