Roystoys
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I noticed that we just got an update, the only reason I found it was I went to do something and pulled the drape down and saw it was updating. The security patch is now for may . Does anyone know what else,if anything,came with the update. I can't seem to find any notes on it the version is 30.41.69.78
When I tap on , update details, it comes up no information,or something like that
14 REPLIES 14

rimsv77
Rising Star II
at the same time, they could just upload it to the site, which wouldn't take much time.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
rimsv77

at the same time, they could just upload it to the site, which wouldn't take much time.

View post
The manual UL file usually shows up on the support website ~24 hours after we push the FOTA.

Debik
Star II
Hey, the latest update was provided by a bug. On my Zenfone 7 I got an issue with gestures. When I swipe up/left/right on the bottom edge, it requests to do that again(like in games etc.), but accidentally after an update I need to do the swipes twice in every app, and on home screen.
screenshot-20210629-203350142-1.jpg
screenshot-20210629-202701881-1.jpg
"Swipe again to activate" - text in bottom
Update: solved by resetting

rimsv77
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/174232#Comment_174232

The manual UL file usually shows up on the support website ~24 hours after we push the FOTA.

View post
It is a pity that it takes an unnecessarily long time. It will be 3 days ... And I think that if it runs out as a FOTA, it will not be so difficult to throw it on the web ... Or why can't it be released at the same time as FOTA?

rimsv77
Rising Star II
great, I'm downloading ... 🙂