Flitzn
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

Model Name:ROG Phone3 (ZS661KS-6A006IN)
Firmware Version:latest
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: first time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
================================
I left my phone on my table to do something else and when I came back the power button is unresponsive, before I left it it was perfectly fine and I didn't drop the phone or anything. I just bought this phone a month ago and I never dropped it or spill any water on it, I already restarted the phone with the sound button and the power button still doesn't work
3 REPLIES 3

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
To force restart , you need power button to be working so can y9u tell us how did you made your device force restart

Flitzn
Star I
Saifuddin

To force restart , you need power button to be working so can y9u tell us how did you made your device force restart

View post
I pressed hold the volume button for 6 seconds

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Flitzn

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

Model Name:ROG Phone3 (ZS661KS-6A006IN)

Firmware Version:latest

Rooted or not: no

Frequency of Occurrence: first time

APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

================================

I left my phone on my table to do something else and when I came back the power button is unresponsive, before I left it it was perfectly fine and I didn't drop the phone or anything. I just bought this phone a month ago and I never dropped it or spill any water on it, I already restarted the phone with the sound button and the power button still doesn't work

Rog phone 3 power button suddenly stopped working
Please get in touch with ASUS Service