This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call gets muted.

bjornbrandy
Star II
When talking to someone I hit the on screen mute button with my cheek. It' so annoying and a maior flaw.
The screen should NOT be turning on itself. Have not changed the way I hold phones. with my previouse phone i had no such issues.
Probably it's a proximity sensor issue. That is also related to that the fingerprint sensor gets triggered when in pocket.
When will this be fixed or should I return the phone and pick the Sony 10 Mark III instead?
7 REPLIES 7

bjornbrandy
Star II
martinparker28

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/49404/call-gets-muted

If you think the Zenfone 8 is buggy then don't get the Sony Xperia 10 111, tried it for 3 days and it is awful, slow, unresponsive, total lock ups, the list is endless, very much a lower to mid range handset,I'd stick to the Asus and hope the software issues are resolved quickly.

View post
Thanks for the heads up. I don't understand how does the reviewers don't pick such things up?

martinparker28
Rising Star II
bjornbrandy

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/173375#Comment_173375

Thanks for the heads up. I don't understand how does the reviewers don't pick such things up?

View post
I am very reluctant to buy on the reviews of some people as who's to say they are not being paid for such reviews? , I bought the Xperia 10 111 on the strength of my experience with the Xperia 5 11,which was a great phone (all be it was my work phone), the 10 111 is a totally inferior device in my opinion.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
martinparker28

@Anders_ASUS ,I to have seen a vast improvement in this since the latest firmware,before I muted every call now there is no issue.....baby steps it seems, now just need to address the auto brightness issue!!

View post
Hi,
We probably already answered, but sometimes it is not easy to keep track :). Do you have a link to your issue about auto brightness?