ROG 3 Air Triggers Malfunction.

DęąthPøøl
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3 Strix
Firmware Version: WW 17.0823.2102.143
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): I use it on Call of Duty Mobile.
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I got my phone back in March and it has been working fine but about 4 weeks ago the left air trigger is giving me problems. When I'm playing it gets stuck like I'm pressing it even though I'm not doing it I have to tap the phone and it gets back to normal and then gets stuck again also sometimes it activates when I touch the back of the phone. I talked to Asus a while ago to get it checked as it still on warranty but they told me it hast to be sent to China as the warranty is local to that country. I live in the Republic of Ireland and I wonder if there is any info on how much would it cost if I send it for repair to Asus on UK as there is no representatives of Asus in the Republic of Ireland. Please help me this is very annoying.
1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
DęąthPøøl

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG 3 Strix
  2. Firmware Version: WW 17.0823.2102.143
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: All the time.
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): I use it on Call of Duty Mobile.

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I got my phone back in March and it has been working fine but about 4 weeks ago the left air trigger is giving me problems. When I'm playing it gets stuck like I'm pressing it even though I'm not doing it I have to tap the phone and it gets back to normal and then gets stuck again also sometimes it activates when I touch the back of the phone. I talked to Asus a while ago to get it checked as it still on warranty but they told me it hast to be sent to China as the warranty is local to that country. I live in the Republic of Ireland and I wonder if there is any info on how much would it cost if I send it for repair to Asus on UK as there is no representatives of Asus in the Republic of Ireland. Please help me this is very annoying.

ROG 3 Air Triggers Malfunction.
I recommend you to get in touch with ASUS UK as this is not something we have an answer for