This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A weird dot in the display of my asus rog3,not visible under black blackground but in other colurs

sanjaygopal4096
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ROG3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2106.147
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: in screen always not while screen locked or in dark black background
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

4 REPLIES 4

sanjaygopal4096
Star II
A weird green coloured dot is visible in my phone's display, not visible under full black background but visible in other colours like white or any other, screen is not damaged and phone is not fallen from hands, no any physical damages, any possible troubleshooting,

ronald1985
Community Legend I
sanjaygopal4096

A weird green coloured dot is visible in my phone's display, not visible under full black background but visible in other colours like white or any other, screen is not damaged and phone is not fallen from hands, no any physical damages, any possible troubleshooting,

View post
It could be screen burn.
Can you show a screenshot on the phone?
And then show a picture of it with another phone.
The purpose of this is to show it is a screen burns. Screen burns don't appear on screenshots but on pictures with another phone/camera.

sanjaygopal4096
Star II
img20210629164152.jpg
Right below to "Screen" first e word

ronald1985
Community Legend I
sanjaygopal4096

img20210629164152.jpg

Right below to "Screen" first e word

View post
Now take a screenshot and attach here.
You shouldn't see the problem in the screenshot with another phone.
If that is the case, changing screen is the only way. Software doesn't fix this issue.