This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery life is bad on my ZenFone 6 (2019)

getjohnalive
Rising Star I
why my ZenFone 6 (2019) is draining battery so fast?. the standby battery time is very bad on this phone. I don't know if it hardware issue. I am on the latest EU Firmware v189.
44 REPLIES 44

vlasta_vasicek
Rising Star I
I charge in 1 and a half days at the earliest. The usual hold time is 48 hours. I'm a regular user. It is clear that youtube, spotify etc. plunder the battery. That's on all phones. Further bluetooth, wifi search, GPS positioning

getjohnalive
Rising Star I
Karim

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/17396#Comment_17396

How did you manage this issue ?

View post
I did not use the phone so much, maybe that is why it reached two days standby. however I can not see any app which is using lot of power. maybe mobile network standby is secretly wasting my battery in background.

Karim
Star II
Bought this phone cuz my Xperia Z1 Sony was out of battery at thé end of the day and now with the ZenFone 6 and the exaclty same using of the phone i have to charge it way more than my 4 years old phone

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
There's a easy way to find out if there is something wrong with your battery. When you go to sleep. Don't connect the charger. Instead, put your phone in flight mode. If you have lost more than 1% per hour of sleep when you wake up, then we can investigate your device.

kalmah
Rising Star I
I give night mode that turns on 22:00 - 05:00 and in that time loses only 1 percent of the battery, otherwise the phone lasts 2 days without a charger.