when i charged it theres no indicator that its charging
but when i plug it on my pc using side port my pc keep detecting my phone
does any one know how to fix it??
8 REPLIES 8

ronald1985
Community Legend I
/rimuru:

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/172783#Comment_172783

Yes i hear some disconnect sound then connected sound is my display dead or damaged?So my motherboard is not dead then?

View post
Do you see any boot animation at all? If not, it can be something simple as loose cable. But the only way to find out is by visiting service centre.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Its likely the dreaded PM8150 chip dying again, it's known to cause black screens under gaming, permanent black screens, reboots and flatout dead phones. Get it repaired under warranty, ASUS is aware of the issue and should offer a free repair as it's a design flaw in their Rog2 lineup, I've read many posts here where people got the free repair due to the stupid powerIC.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
As others have suggested, please contact a local ASUS service center about this issue. bear in mind though that you have an unsupported configuration that we don't sell.

sauravshanbhogu
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

As others have suggested, please contact a local ASUS service center about this issue. bear in mind though that you have an unsupported configuration that we don't sell.

View post
Hello
I have the exact same issue as the one mentioned by OP. In fact in my case I had the service centre guys replace the MB on November of 2020. No issues for few months and then suddenly the phone is dead, back to square one. Not even 2 years and the phone has already died twice. What am I supposed to do??