This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE don't ignore UK users. When is Rog Phone 5 Ultimate 5 coming out?

Ilyas
Star III
Hi Team,
I contacted Asus UK and was literally told that due to Brexit the Ultimate version won't be released here. To be honest, I wouldn't even mind the Pro version (I'm specifically looking for the 512GB version).
Is there any possibility of the Pro or Ultimate version coming out in the UK? (btw, I didn't vote for Brexit 😐️).
The UK version lists the 256GB version with 16gb ram. I already have a rog phone 2 512gb version and can't downsize to 256GB.

20 REPLIES 20

Ilyas
Star III
Something tells me the UK isn't getting it. The funny thing is, Asus UK didn't even sell the Rog phone 3 until two months ago.
Here's hoping a miracle a rep can reply to this thread to confirm....

HtheB
Star I
It's not released anywhere... First Asus told us that it's getting released in May, then June... Yet, still nothing..
Not even in Europe or America.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Ultimate is limited and won't launch in most countries. But PRO is just as nice and it will have its UK launch in August.

Ilyas
Star III
Thanks @Anders_ASUS very useful to know. Will patiently wait

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Ilyas

Something tells me the UK isn't getting it. The funny thing is, Asus UK didn't even sell the Rog phone 3 until two months ago.

Here's hoping a miracle a rep can reply to this thread to confirm....

View post
Problem is simply that due to brexit you made is difficult to get things. We have white and black ones for a long time now due to being in the EU.