This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my phone is little hot while charging the phone.

getjohnalive
Rising Star I
my phone is little hot on back while charging the phone, but if it reaches 80% or 90% while charging, then it starts to cool down. is it normal?
4 REPLIES 4

vlasta_vasicek
Rising Star I
each battery gets warm while charging

getjohnalive
Rising Star I

VS-KR

Hi, as indicated in the Manual, chapter 1 "Basics" :

While charging, your ASUS Phone can become warm. This is normal, however, if your device becomes unusually hot, disconnect the USB Type-C cable from your device and send the device, including the AC power adapter and cable to an ASUS-qualified service personnel.

To prevent any damage to your ASUS Phone, AC adapter, or USB Type-C cable. Ensure that the USBType-C cable, AC adapter, and your device are connected properly before charging.

View post
OK, now I understand. I thought my phone has problem, cause it gets little hot back while charging.

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
getjohnalive

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/17406#Comment_17406

OK, now I understand. I thought my phone has problem, cause it gets little hot back while charging.

View post
If you don't want the phone to get hot while charging, use a 5V/1A adapter. If you still think that your phone is getting hot when charging (it's a problem/not normal), take your phone and adapter to the service center for testing.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
If you room temp is 26 Celsius or below and you're not using your phone while charging, then it shouldn't need to cool down.