Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatible USB-C Audio Adapters

swisscoder
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZenFone 7 Pro
Firmware Version: 30.41.69.66 (Andorid 11)
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Every time I connect one of my 3 adapters it doesn't work
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
========================================
I tried many different USB-C Adapters, but all that I connect show:
"Analog audio accessory detected
The attached device is not compatible. Please contact the accessory manufacturer for further support."

Can you please somewhere link some 100% compatible USB-C Audio Adapters?
I can not just buy randomly some adapters again, that in the end don't work 😕

3 REPLIES 3

kr0mka
Rising Star I
You need a dongle that has a DAC inside and acts as an external audio card when plugged in. The one you plugged in is just a passive analog passthrough, that's why it isn't being detected properly.
There is a whole market of these, honestly it depends how much you want to spend on one but you can probably get one from aliexpress in the 10 usd range that will be just fine for most earphones.
The most popular one that has pretty good audio quality is the apple usb-c audio dongle that can he had for $9.

morenomiguel198
Rising Star I
I bought this one and it works perfectly : iNassen USB C Jack 3,5mm Adapter https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B083XCVB67/
If you want to buy it from Amazon in your country, search for "B083XCVB67" or its name to see if it's available.

swisscoder
Star I
Thanks a lot Guys! Awesome to get all those suggestions. Will make sure I get one with DAC 🙂
Wish you all a great day