This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrade System File

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
I would like to know if i can get a downgraded system file and know the process of doing it. I want to go to the 3rd version of system firmware where there was no such problem related to the loudspeaker.
@Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS
Also request you to answer back to the thread created for Music Mode.🙏
8 REPLIES 8

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
@waxy78611 Can you also check the Google Duo glitch that i have mentioned in a separate thread and revert back in it. It would be helpful for the moderators to understand also. Check the video attached to understand the issue.

waxy78611
Zen Master I
Reaperzwolf

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/173906#Comment_173906

Yes. I wanted to downgrade the system to get a better loudspeaker clarity.

View post
Thanks for confirming. I have same issue too with the Speaker. Devs are looking into this which is good.

Also you mentioned the Duo issue, I don't use Google Duo 🙈🙈🙈 sorry. I really want the Volte feature. Been waiting for months for it. They've released volte for the Zenfone 8 which came out way afterwards but still haven't released it for Rog 5 in UK

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Reaperzwolf,
Loudspeaker issue is taken care by devs and should be fixed with the update. There has been couple of updates recently. Do have a check and report back. Thanks.
For music mode it is still under check will take time as per findings. Appreciate your patience.

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
ARP_ASUS

Hi Reaperzwolf,

Loudspeaker issue is taken care by devs and should be fixed with the update. There has been couple of updates recently. Do have a check and report back. Thanks.

For music mode it is still under check will take time as per findings. Appreciate your patience.

View post
@ARP_ASUS Despite the new updates and also formatting the phone 2 times the loudspeaker is as same when i had reported this issue. I hope you can verify from your end also that it is pretty low compared to the software update the phone came with. Hopefully you can report it and gets fixed because many rely on loudspeaker during calls and video conferencing these days.
Music Mode- Yes its a long process i do understand, hopefully you guys might get a fix in the future.