This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenBook-Pro-Duo-15-OLED-UX582 release date?

raines-junk
Star I
Has there been an update on the new Zenbook Duo Pro 15" yet? All I have seen is April 2021. 😫😪 I need a new computer like yesterday but I have been waiting to get the new Zenbook Duo Pro. Are they doing pre-ordering?
67 REPLIES 67

TraderGary
Rising Star I
gszkop

I wonder if the dust that collects there can be easily removed under the additional screen. Somebody knows ?

View post
A can of compressed air? I always keep a can handy, and I've found it useful for blowing debris out of hard-to-reach places like under and between keyboard keys, etc.

gszkop
Star III
20210625-184310.jpg
i returned Ux582 due to OLED display banding. this is what a gray background (5% gray) looks like in a dark room.

TraderGary
Rising Star I
The OLED display is the large main display. This appears to be a photograph of the IPS secondary display. What was the source image used in the image on the display you photographed? What was used to make the photo?

gszkop
Star III
The screenpad was turned off. Photo taken by phone while playing the below test image from youtube (gray 5%). this issue is a known problem with OLED displays. When I bought the UX581, I also give it back twice. I thought that the UX582 was better. Photo taken by phone.

TraderGary
Rising Star I
Ouch. Thanks for the information. I too had the UX581 and I loved it. I had purchased it at the Microsoft Store. I purchased the Microsoft Complete insurance that also covers accidental damage. Two months ago I developed a horizontal line across the center of the screen. I sent it in for repair and they sent me back a check for my original purchase price of $2,999.00 telling me it was not repairable. This time I have ordered the UX582 from Amazon, but delivery estimate is several weeks out.
I will carefully check the screens out when I receive the UX582. I've been with Amazon for over 20 years and Prime since inception. I have never had a problem returning anything. I'll search YouTube for the 5% gray test.
Where did you purchase yours? Will you try again?